About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Sunday, August 31, 2008

let's all eat together in the hall, watch singin' in the rain, and then afterward have a floorgy!

so i thought it might be nice to read a real post, and not that ambiguous poetic shit i wrote lol.

this week has been like a vacation for me.

i've done so many things i never thought i'd do... my past few days, for example:

on thursday, a few of us rode the subway [what!] and got high in central park... and then we came back and later got high in washington square park...

friday, i danced my ass off on a REAL dancefloor... with random people... and random dance moves... for hours! and i shared more about myself with my floormates than i have with most of the closest people to me. weinstein 9B just rolls that way!

saturday, i [we] rode the subway [again?!] to the met and central park, had falafel, and went to a hookah bar [strawberry, mango, peach, orange, mint] mmmmm

the remainder of my time has been spent wandering the streets of manhattan
all the while getting to know and bonding with the people on my floor [floorgies ftw!]

this week has been so liberating, and so inspiring. everyone here is outrageously talented and passionate. i sometimes feel "unworthy" of being here, but then i remember that the admissions people saw something in me, so that must mean something, right? lol. either way, these people make me want to seriously study art, dance, film, or theatre...

i wonder how things will change once classes start.
i hope i still love this place.

3 comments:

Brianana said...

omggggggggggggg James Franco!!!! awww hes such a cutie. I love him. I really do. AND he is a good actor. Man if I saw him I would turn into a 12 year old little girl.. u know like the ones on TRL who get told they are going to meet the Jonas Brother. Pathetic, but I know it would happen to me =)
I'm glad you're having fun and getting inspired and shit. And Singing in the Rain is the best movie ever!! lol... I seriously watch it like once a week...
New York sounds like a wonderful place!! =)

HelpMePlease said...

I NEED TO VISIT YOU!!!!! you are having an amazing time!!!!! awww i miss you lol.....

Soogie said...

mannnn.. sounds so much FUNN!!!

and here i was thinking.. "herm. im going to osu, which is in the heart of the ghettos of ohio... which also sounds weird cuz it's.. well.. OHIO.."

glad someone in new york likes the hat i made! PUHAHAHAHAAAA..