About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

gridiron gang & clerks 2

after work, i stopped by java central and got a blended coffee and a muffin. still no one was there! ARE YOU STUPID, WESTERVILLE?!?!

i went to tomi's house tonight to watch movies... as you can guess from the title, we watched gridiron gang and clerks 2. the former was better than i thought it'd be, but depressing as hell lol. the latter was even funnier tonight than the first time i'd seen it. my favorite part:



i can't believe i leave for NY in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

4 comments:

Brianana said...

i cant believe it either! you better take lots of pics and blog about it every day. just like sex in the city except you're black, and not old, and not whorish... haha.. its too early for me to be up!
I love gridiron gang! havent seen clerks 2 yet though. I should get on that.

Soogie said...

NEW YORK BABY! man. my alia, all growed up. and here i am... not even gonna be legal drinking age til i graduate college... -____-

Geneviéve Cuva said...

Haven't heard of gridiron gang. Or I have, and then totally forgotten about it.
Clerks II, however, I have seen mulitple times. Pillowpants and Listerfiend = awesome. As well as the ABC musical portion :D

Brianana said...

ooooooooooomgg i think i just got kicked out of the main room for posting my game score twice. I give up.
lol so this guy looks slightly deranged in his prof pic ahaaha... like would he make his prof pic the sickest one e has? but in his other pics and tagged photos hes not too bad looking- and he has some hot friends! lol I added him and asked him if he was a student and stuff. I would be cool to already have people to meet up with when i go there.