About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Sunday, August 10, 2008

i wanted

to make sure i posted on sunday, so that i could break the posting-every-2-days habit i had developed.

so yesterday was sort of depressing? idk. i spent the afternoon alone, just driving around and stopping at random places - like the dollar store and target. i stopped in half-priced books, solely to buy some random dvds to watch. i got stepford wives, drumline, and borat [watched them in that order]. i started watching them while eating a bean burrito and peanut butter chocolate chunk ice cream. haha i was in a crappy mood - i blame the heat lol.

after the movies, i watched matthew lush broadcast live. he's awesome, he broadcasts like every day and he stays on FOR HOURS AND HOURS!!!


matthewlush- Broadcast your self LIVE

tonight he was talking about how his band was trying to go on tour. i was like "come to ohio! lol" and he laughed and was like "come to ohio??!" you guys should go vote for his band Starlight Starbright to come to columbus... VOTE VOTE VOTE! aaahahaha or go listen to their song or buy it on iTunes! =)

kk today i spent the afternoon with ms. nelson. we ate at panera then i showed her around "uptown" westerville [i seem to be giving a lot of tours lately] I BOUGHT A HANDMADE TIE BAG FROM THE NEW VINTAGE STORE!!!! yayayay it's awesome. oh and i guess i should mention that that store also sells local, handmade stuff... just in case you were wondering lol.

uuhhh hair appointment weds. still sort of undecided... just a trim? or something edgy and drastic? idk.

my room is complete chaos. and i need to start getting my stuff together. 13 days! omgiknowimgoingtobeextremelystressednextweek.

1 comment:

Brianana said...

omg get that rhianna haircut! lol u know like... that one thats longer on one side lol. i would love to do that but im too wussy for that. Ever since I cut my hair really short freshman year I have been trying to grow my hair out. just letting it grow grow growww.. lol...
and who is Mattew Lush? I saw buck twitter about him last night. I will have to check that band out ... I'm pretty sure I will love them =)