About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, August 7, 2008

so i'm really tired

and i've been sitting here for the past hour or so wondering why i feel so tired. i've realized it's because 1) i've been running on less than 5 hours of sleep per night for the last few days and 2) i havent had coffee [or any caffeine!] since tuesday.

oh wait, scratch that: i had tea last night...

THANKS TO BUCK:

soooo i have found the PERFECT guy for me!! he's cute, funny, and cares about the world! only problem is, he's gay. aaaahaha. meet matthew lush, my new favorite youtuber:

HAHAHAHA i swear he isn't always in his underwear!!
ok maybe he is... here's another vid:

i chose this one because he just looks so goshdarncute. you should def check out his others... i faved the one about mcdonalds.

OH! and he's on blogtv! he's actually broadcasting live right now =) http://www.blogtv.com/people/matthewlush

gah he makes me want to reconsider going vegan. oh and he's only 20 =)

kk continuing... mostly just been running errands lately... pretty uneventful. i was so indecisive today; i drove around trying to figure out where i wanted to get my coffee, but i kept changing my mind once i was in the parking lot *tear* but i made brownies a few hours ago... and we have tea... so ya... i have to go because i'm about to fall asleep.

but ya, check out matthew lush... he's GayGod on youtube [ya, don't like the SN so much, but whatever]

seeing pineapple express tomorrow, don't know what else i'm doing this weekend!

today was my last real day of work... and i spent half the time on flickr talking to this girl michelle lol.

so i'm getting my hair cut next week!! i want something really edgy and sort of weird, so tell me if you have any ideas! photos would be nice too =)

k well, i'm off... OMG I JUST REALIZED WHY I'M SO TIRED!!!!

i took two tylenol PMs.

wtf, i thought it was regular tylenol :/

1 comment:

Zipporah said...

LOL Two PMs! Haha You and Bri with these online video guys. ;-)
xoxo <3