About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Sunday, August 17, 2008

listening to buck live show

i woke up this morning thinking it was monday... and then i learned it was sunday, and my spirits lifted because i felt like i had gained a day.

so this is my current flickr profile:

sometimes i like to stay up until sunrise, just to experience that simple moment of peaceful bliss when i feel completely in tune with the world. i look out my window and know that there's someone out there that's suspended in this moment in the same way that i am. i have a tendency to not make sense, to not convey my thoughts and emotions clearly. i'm so fascinated by the world around me, but i always seem to struggle with actually connecting with it. i suppose i act more original than i actually am. miley cyrus really annoys me. i've made so many escapes for myself that it's hard to deal with reality. i overdramatize. i overanalyze. i love to dance and listen to music. "music is the only thing that makes sense anymore." art is just a reflection of the soul. i don't know why i just typed that, but i like it. i really like wendy's frosties. time seems to stand still at the most inopportune moment. my best days were spent staying up late and waking up early. "no rain" by blind melon describes my life so perfectly. i want to be a bum for life. really, i don't think i'm cut out for the work environment. people say i'm smart, but i don't see it. if nobody speaks of remarkable things changed my life. i'm about 5'2". i'm mixed with whatever you could imagine. at least that's how i like to think of it. as of 3 weeks ago, fried okra is my favorite food. what is "indie" anymore? what's your favorite drug? i resent my father for countless reasons. i secretly want to learn how to play the harp. i've developed a bad habit of eating between 11 pm and midnight. have you noticed that even the "complicated" love stories in movies are still 10 times simpler than real-life relationships? i sort of want a cat. i've gotten 4 scarves in the last two weeks. i hate when a memory i tried to hide in the back of my mind randomly pops back to the front, and i'm left thinking, "oh my god, i did that?!" i hate how it's hard for me to forget things. ok, i hate it AND love it. i'm really not good at photography. i ramble. i don't talk very much, at times. i don't know what i'm doing anymore.

^i'm thinking about changing it, so i figured i could post it here and not feel as guilty lol.


^thurs night in athens

i spent today in the house, watching movies and shit. i watched the grudge... it didn't seem that scary. it was weird, like the timeline and whatnot. i understood the plot i guess? but it was confusing... lol.

making progress on my summer reading... about halfway through!

so my mom bought me gas today, which is amazing =) although the only place i went today was the library... but tomorrow i think i'm going to get my poptarts! aahahaha

i'm craving a lot of stuff right now... fries, fried okra, panera's chai, steak n shake's hashbrowns...

yeah.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

DUDE. its SO YOU. and i'm not even saying that. now that i lokat it hanging in my closet I can't stop thinking "alia alia alia". with your fun colored tights? ohhh man.