About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, August 25, 2008

I'M HERE!!!!

yes, new york is my new home.

yesterday, move-in etc, seemed like the LONGEST day possible. my roommate [jay] and i both got here in the morning, so we spent the afternoon either lounging in our room talking about how gross it was or walking the streets of soho and the adjacent area.

more than once i got teary...
throughout the day i called nicole and ashley, and texted a few people... it's just weird being alone is such a large city.

i think i'm going to start doing what i did near the end of summer - just leave randomly and go venture by myself. i need to not be so afraid of being alone, and maybe then i can be more open to meeting people.

lol last night in our hall meeting, my ice breaker question was "what are you most nervous about?" and like a lame i said "meeting new people" haha some people laughed and someone said "i could help you with that!" so ya, i'll have to get on that...

orientation starts today... so hopefully that goes well =)

leave me lots of love! i'm in desperate need of it right now *frown*

5 comments:

HelpMePlease said...

HEY excuse why did thou not text me??? lol im sorry so were they guys??? that said they could help u out?? lol sexiii so yeah im planning on leavin you lots of luv <3 :) so have fun keep me posted!!!

HelpMePlease said...

BTW thanks for the ce jeu video!! very interesting...semi sounds like Japanese lol but yeah....

Brianana said...

AWESOME!!! OMGGGGGG YOU'RE IN NYC!!!!!!!!
my life feels so lame right now! But imma come visit someday.
So you could like pretend that you like meeting new people (now that you're somewhere new) lol.. I actually try to do that... like 'ok im somewhere new, no one knows me, I can be whoever I want. I like meeting new people. I like talking to random people'... easier said than done!! lol and then if someone does talk to me like 'hey do you go to school here' im like 'uh no... oh my phone is ringing!' instead of like.. 'no.. not yet anyways! do you? blah blah blah'... gosh im so lame.. haha... good luck though!
I guess fake it till you make it right?
have classes started yet?

Tomi said...

lol u said "meeting new people"...aww thats cute...i want to come to ny to visit u already...it'll help get my mind off of thingz...i wish i had my cell, so i kud txt u etc.


XOXOXO

=D

<3

Soogie said...

im sending love to you right now!

ooo. and there's this awesome shopping place near my cousins house that i plan to go to tomorrow.. tons of scarvsies! do you have a green scarf by any chance? cuz i don't want to get you something you already have...

and did you get your ears pierced yet??? gosh, sooo many cute earings..