About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Friday, August 22, 2008

hellogoodbye.

the last few days i've been getting all emotional and shit... i keep thinking, "i'm not going to be back here until december" or "i won't see [so and so] again for [however many] months..." or the always popular, "i'm going to be in new york... alone."

so yeah.

i meant to take photos of the new leggings & shorts i got the other day... but no such luck. photography is completely leaving me *tear*
i'm hoping i get more inspiration in new york. GAH I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

for kayla:

yelle's "ce jeu"

and i finally found the name of the orchestra song that's in that one old diamond commercial... from like 4 years ago lol. i haven't been searching since then, but i remembered it yesterday from a line in one of the poems in Sailing Alone... it's called "palladio" composed by karl jenkins. am i the only one who didn't know the name of it?! lol i'll feel stupid if i am...


i'm afraid i have to say goodbye to ohio today and tomorrow morning... i keep playing the beatles song in my head... "you say goodbye and i say hello"...

ok, i'll be honest.
i'm completely afraid.


haha prepare for my next post, probably me freaking out sunday afternoon once my parents are gone.

i'm just waiting for the excitement and anticipation to fully set in.

bye, loves.

follow me on twitter to stay posted! =)

5 comments:

Zipporah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zipporah said...

Haha You sound just like my roommate and me. I should be in NYC no later than Monday morning.
xoxo <3

Soogie said...

ALLA CHOCOBABA! really really have fun in NY! and make sure you tell me where you LIIIVVVEEE so i can come up!

somehow.. i'll have to make a few road trip buddies tambien.. BUT

HAVE FUN!

Richel said...

I hope you have fun in college. All my sisters got used to it and loved it!

Soogie said...

chocobaba~ man, psyched that you have a super roomie! lolzz, can't be worse than me right?

and clubbing! YAYAYAYAYAYAY

o yah, i'm planning on going to the tree-hugger place tonight, so YAH YAH YAH. i'll try to find some kind of scarf or jewellry for ya!

keep me updated, mmkay?