About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Friday, January 2, 2009

hello, 2009!

what shall we do this year?

1. stay true to myself

yep, that's basically it. all-encompassing, you know. i feel like in 2008, particularly in the last few months, i did so many things against my nature. i was trying to become someone that i had thought i wanted to be, but recently i've realized that that is not necessarily who i should be (or who i actually am). so this year i plan on staying true to myself, which may include saying goodbye to nyu, smoking, and my straight hair (hah. already working on that). ETC ETC ETC.

and when i'm true to myself, i'm happy.


^me. too lazy to upload photos from last night at soogie's.

No comments: