About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, September 8, 2008

so, whatever.

the mood swings never fail.

now, i'm just like "whatever" about the whole friend situation... i bitch and moan too much...

so yesterday i was really wanting one of the nyu care package things that are filled with yummy, heart attack-causing foods.

AND BAM!

today i received one!! i'm too geeked to be a fatty.

and thanks to my roommate, i've heard more than just "paper planes" by M.I.A.

she's pretty awesome

1 comment:

Brianana said...

I love her! I blast her whenever Im driving by myself. I like come around, at the beginning like 'check my coat in and paid the dolla, sidekick rings, what up HOLLA!'