About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, September 22, 2008

i have a sore throat.

so i had a special post in mind,
but blogger is being a betch and i can't upload photos. waaah.

another day, another day.

oOo that makes me think of "another day" from RENT:


listen to it a few times, and it will grow on you...

dfjawofjsdlksdfwo.

i don't think routines suit me.

2 comments:

Soogie said...

sooooo... wtf.
"move in day" was yesterday, and of course i wasn't there..
so pretty much everyone had at least their own ROOMMATE to hang out with.

and what about me?

yup, i was the loner. i think i should push myself more and talk to more people, but somehow, today, i don't think i could anyway, since everyone split up, rejoined, split up, did their own thing.. etc

yah. i signed up for a korean fraternity group though! and water ski/the water boarding thing club. yay. maybe i'll be ripped like the girls there...

i am a complete lame.. and classes haven't even started yet...

this is NOT a good sign..

Brianana said...

i LOVE rent! I love that song where they are like 'we'll open up a restaurant in SantaFe~'
yeah on Twitter I have like 30 followers, and I only know like, 4 of them. the rest are people who follow me hoping that I will follow them in return (which I dont so I can look cooler hahaha).. and ONE time buck replied to my twitter. I was like '@buckhollywood- no you dont read any of my tweets' (in one of his shows he was like I enjoy readin your tweets) and he said '@briana_aurora duh!' hahaha i was geeked, even if he was cutting me. I think im just starved for attention. I wish I had something to do Other than go to those shows and act like an idiot