About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, September 18, 2008

so, funny thing is...

i'm actually reconsidering the whole dropping-out thing. like, i'm thinking about actually staying in school. a few phone conversations go a long way. but still, we'll wait and see. for some reason, i had completely forgotten about study abroad... AND since i basically have to finish my degree anyway, new york or another country are my best options, right??

gosh i need to be more consistent lol.

i cut my hair yesterday! hahahahaha...

and i attempted to decorate my door today. not sure if it's too much. i'll post a photo sometime and see what you guys think.

i can't believe i've only been here a month [as of this weekend] !!

2 comments:

Geneviéve Cuva said...

I STILL LOVE YOU & YOUR CRAZY CREATIVITY.

They blocked blogger at school...

Soogie said...

mahhhhh! consistency is overrated.. look where it's got me? work.. work.. some favors to do... and more work.. why? cuz im a consistent person aka dependable aka easy to use.

im gonna try to be more spontaneous this year! and you should keep up your spontaneous-ness!