About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

whoops!

it's a little after 4... and i just CANT fall asleep.

i blame the mountain dew and tea!

i really don't have anything great to say right now, so i'm going to leave you with a video... done by one of my favorite people =) and starring one of my favorite people =)



oh and whats up with miley cyrus? why is she singing about relationships??? she's like fuckin 12!

and WHY do they insist on playing "bleeding love" every 3 seconds?! it's not even that great, and it's soooooooooo annoying!

hm, i guess i'm a little irritated that i can't fall asleep.

i have to wake up 8 *ho hum*

3 comments:

Caroline said...

hahahahhahh oh my god. this reminds me if everysingdayofhighschool.

Jessica said...

hahaha I love that video!!!

Brianana said...

hahaa.. oh youtube.. that reminds me... toronto! Fricken Heather Davis has the only DVD i burned it to!! dont even know why i left it in her laptop... omigosh I had the awesome hand sanitizer i was gonna give you at fall fest but it went missing.. it was so cool - the bottle was shaped like a freakin hand!!! they gave it to us at some lame andrews retreat (aka girl's teen retreat they make us go to at mva.. did they do that this year?)
anyways.. im sad I lost it on the way there.