About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

back whale day

today was bitchin'.

interview? got a job/internship.

financial aid consultation? about to get some scholarships.

vegetarian cook book? made some stuffed shells. [though they werent so great] but i chopped all the herrrrrrbs myself =)

got some more grad. money in the mail

haha i think my dad thinks i'm smoking... random thought. [i burned a candle out a little while ago... and he just came to my room asking if anything was burning. i told him that i burned out a candle, but he didnt sound convinced. HA.]

anyway... pictures from today:


haha i dont know wtf i was doing sticking my head in a pot...

OMG THIS IS SO WEIRD!!! while i was waiting for my photos to upload, i decided to pick a random number [873] to find a random quote from my Instruction Book [refer to last post]. well i opened the book and BAM!

#873: Own a set of good kitchen knives.

HAHAHAHAHAHA totally unplanned, i kid you not.

song of the moment:

the astronaut by hands for bad habits [found them through one of my flickr contacts tonythetiger]

5 comments:

Jessica said...

haha I can tell you were in a good mood while writing this. love your photos and love the book thing =P

alia said...

haha i WAS in a good mood! FAR OUTTTTTT

Brianana said...

hahahaha... you should dry that stuff out and SMOKE IT!!! hahahaa... omigosh i look freaking crazy.. im in starbucks laughing like a retard!! hahaha.. i love it.. im so dumb...


shoooot I forgot what I was gonna say... freakin A... oh yeah... where you workin?

Brianana said...

oh btw im listening to that song right now.. its from juno right? lol I love it.. its so cute- and I never actually sat and listened to it

Soogie said...

chocobaba!! yay for your own blogspot!! does that mean you're gonna post pics of nyc later on?? *^^*... peace!