About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, June 12, 2008

going insane!

i am COMPLETELY losing it.

my life has lost its meaning.

i'm not accomplishing anything,
i'm not really doing anything at all.

i feel so trapped where i'm at. here in ohio, in this city, in this house, with my parents.
i feel trapped in myself.

it's hard to figure out what to do,
when i can't even figure out what i WANT.

i miss the time when summer meant happiness and no stress. if only i could go back to two summers ago... when i spent most of my time at someone else's house, some at a soccer field, and some just wandering around trying not to get in trouble.

i feel as though i've been swimming at the beach... and somehow i got too far out, and suddenly, i find myself out at sea. all by myself. i look everywhere, and just see more water. and i'm crying out, "someone save me!" but there's no answer. it's all pointless.

i don't know what's going on inside my head. i don't even know where all these words came from. i don't even know why i'm so worried, why i feel so troubled.

thinking now... i've realized that part of the problem is looking for "someone" to save me. i can't depend on others to always be there, to watch my every move and make sure i don't get hurt.

maybe i've just been feeling really hurt lately? the people i DID count on don't seem to be there for me anymore.

i don't know... i think i'm thinking too much.

No comments: