About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

john g. & duckie

watched memento. great movie. thanks for the suggestion, brad =)

now i'm watching pretty in pink.

i've decided that jake ryan [sixteen candles] is sooooooo much better than blane.

just gaze upon the "awesomeness"

i love watching 80s movies... and thinking about what it would have been like to live in the 80s.

the clothing, the music...

i love the 80s.
i'm so bringing the 80s back.

and now i'll leave you with a quote:

"hey, you want beauty? look in the mirror."

-duckie =)

3 comments:

Blissfully Ignorant said...

i'm glad you watched it. it such a great movie ^_^/

Brianana said...

um, jake ryan is wayyyyy better than blane!! I never really liked Blane honestly.. what kind of name is that anyway?! lol... btw yeah that Band is from Berrien Springs- like some of them go to Andrews (actually I think only one).. like I know one of them used to go there but he switched to a *normal* college nearby but still hangs around a lot. I was so surprised when I heard them- I really wasn't expecting them to sound that good.

Jessica said...

omg yes that was awesome! but my favorite of this season was the first week when katie and joshua did the going off to war routine OMG it was beautiful. I wanted to cry, but i didn't want my dad to laugh at me lol

you said you haven't been watching it (SHAME!!) so here's the link in case you missed it =] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ2RPi_4cQo