About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, July 21, 2008

what the buck?

so i'm sitting here, in a Buck waiting room [thanks bri! ]

and i'm seriously about to chop my head off. the people chatting are giving me such a headache. they're like 12-15 years old, obsessing over miley cyrus and the jonas brothers. i mean, alright, i'll admit that i like a couple of the JB songs. but COME ON! at least i KNOW that they're not that great, and that there are more important things going on in the world. in this chat room, there are people listing "take a bow" as their favorite song. WTF?! i'm so glad i'm not 12 anymore...

anyway, so sitting here watching the brainless chatter made me remember what a superficial and, well, brainless society America is turning into. hell, let's just say the world, too, since i'm sure there are hollister-loving, miley-listening brainwashed teens in many other countries. oh, but don't get me wrong; they talk about serious topics too. to quote one of the enlightened ones: "george bush is fugly."

wow. run for the 2012 election. PLEASE.

ok, i'm done for now... i am seriously getting a headache haha.

to lift my [and maybe yours too] spirits:

5 comments:

Brianana said...

haha i LOVE that commercial!!
yeah the waiting room sucks BALLS!!! its all these spammers and little kids. I was stuck in there the very first time i watched

Hah said...

i love that commercial too! it made me laugh...and i have no idea what waiting room y'all are talkin' about! lol

Brianana said...

lol I know!! I was like 'RIVERBENNNDDD!!!;
im so pissed.. tell me why i got kicked out! hahaha... cuz i was saying something like '5558756464 times'.. like wtf?!!?

Soogie said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA! oh-em-geeee..

Zipporah said...

Hahaha the lame ass Jonas Bros (pardon my "French") and Miley Cyrus! I can't believe how grown we are! Thank goodness you understand my frustrations.
xoxo <3