About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i should be packing...

yep... spending the weekend in north carolina! so leave me lots of love

today i OFFICIALLY got my license... for those of you who talk to me on a regular basis, you know that prior to today i had a pseudo-license AKA it existed only in my head and the heads of select parents. i sort of feel bad having people lie on my behalf. sortanotreally. we wouldn't have had half as much fun if i had told the truth lmao

sooooo. tonight was a big night for bri! whooo Buck autograph!

today i got a cool purple-ish scarf.

oOo aaaaand i figured out why my iPod was being a bitch and was able to put all my new music on it... so now i won't die while riding in the car with my parents!

not sure if i'll post anything this weekend, so if not... have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Brianana said...

ohhh my gawd hahaha HE SAID MY NAME RIGHT!!! i got so many 'responses' from him hahahaha... it IS THE BEST WEDNESDAY EVER!!!! hahaha i feel so retarded.. i have NO life and NO friends nearby so i am on his balls hahahhaa.....
yay North Carolina!! why? My aunt has a cabin near ashville- it was so much fun going up there and being lame, watching the great outdoors and visiting the biltmore... and we're moving to South Carolina! so random.. but yay you got your license!! I need to get on that... if i had my license today, than today would be the best day EVERRRR!!! lol

Brianana said...

oh and he was talking about my blog- u know i told him it was boring! lol!!

Soogie said...

YOU'RE LICENSED!!! OMG. about time!

congrats to you!