About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, July 7, 2008

july 7th

and i'm still hearing fireworks! the 4th is over, people!!
call me unpatriotic, i don't really give a shit.

i told myself about two weeks ago that i was going to clean my room, and it's still just as messy - if not messier. the sad thing is, it really bothers me. i've done about three loads of laundry, and most of those clothes are still lying in a heap on my floor. each day, i dig through the pile, frustrated that i can't find what i'm looking for.

and yet, i do nothing.

i told myself again today that i was going to clean my room. but no... what do i do instead?

i watch Girl, Interrupted; read; laundry [adding to the pile!]; cook; finish a letter to caitlin. anything but clean.

i'm sure some psychological disorder could be diagnosed from this situation.

in other news, i hate miley cyrus and her "7 things" song. wtf. i was just looking at the lyrics a little while ago, and i swear she lists about 8 things... her father should ground her before she gets pregnant like jamie lynn...

weirdest thing: the only things i craved today were coffee and a wendy's frosty. i had a cappuccino around 2 pm, but it wasn't until about 8 pm that i actually ate a meal. i tried making an omelet... it was decent. then i made spaghetti. weird combo, i know. after i ate, i STILL wanted a frosty... i still do, in fact, at this very moment.

i'm sort of getting sad... because i have had no desire whatsoever to take photos recently. meh.

it seems like all my passions are just dwindling down into nothingness... which sucks.

i think i had something else depressing to rant about, but i don't remember and i think this is enough.

3 comments:

Brianana said...

uh yeah that 7 things song is soo annoying. swear she lists 12. i told jessica j that while kids were at school learning to count miley was at disney learning how to put lipgloss on. I know, im being a total hater right now. but I do hate that stupid song. the beginning is so weird.. 'Shaaa!...... Shaaaah!...'

im still hearing mass fireworks here too. on the 4th i totally napped through them wile 'watching' Shrek the Third'

hey guess what? im 19 and share a room with my 16 year old brother. aahahahahaa.... how retarded is that?!?! we never put stuff away (hell no im not touching his shoes, and theres no way in hell he is fucking up my laundry)... like we dont both sleep in it but we keep our stuff in here. it totally sucks. damn recession. and 2 bedroom apartments in carrollwood. random...

i want a frosty right now

i dont know why im awake its 3 am for chrissake!!

Soogie said...

frostieeeeeeee.. those are yummy..

going to korea on the 21st. you should come with!!! it's not too late!! HAHA...

*note to self: get alia something from the super green place...*

Jessica said...

Girl Interrupted is a great movie! Haven't seen it in forever though.

I haven't been wanting to take photos lately either. but I'm doing the whole 52 weeks thing so I'm making myself, which I'm sure isn't helping me... but whatever.

And I completely agree about everything you said about Miley Cyrus.