About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a shaved typo, fujiyama & a few orange cones

yep, i came in to work today to see that Will [my boss] had given Typo [his dog] a haircut...

um, so i FINALLY got the pics off my camera from last week, but now i'm feeling too lazy to load them onto blogger... sooooooo that will be in another post [hopefully sometime this week]

after work, mom and i went out to dinner with tomi and her mom... fujiyama. japanese STEAK house. ya they looked at me funny when i specified that i didn't eat meat. haha.

a little later mom and i went out to "practice" my maneuverability... taking the test again tomorrow lmao. good thing is, i did it perfectly fine when we were practicing tonight. hopefully that transfers over to tomorrow...

i've been feeling like the biggest bum lately when i think about all the reading that's piling up in my room. things i have to read: 4 of my paperbackswap books, 2 library books, a few Nat. Geo., a few Time, and my NYU summer reading book!!! and yet, i want to turn to the 7th & final HP book... hahaha but i'm resisting. the third twilight book is tempting too.

oh, and i have credit on paperbackswap, so if anyone has a really good book to recommend, HOLLA!!!

alright... sobe, the tele, and some form of food are calling me!

one photo i didn't mind uploading:


=)

No comments: