About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, July 28, 2008

back in ohio [ya i couldnt think of a better title]

so i was only able to use the base's wireless 1 1/2 times before it totally hated on me and stopped working.

but anyway... there are a lot of things from this weekend that i could write about. but this was the general itinerary: visiting family members.

i've come to the conclusion that old people talk FOREVER! but i can't blame them - they're historians. so many memories, so much life lived. if was more of a people person, i would love seniors. but alas...

one of the highlights of the weekend was eating fried okra. i LOVE me some fried okra. anyway...

it's taking me hours to write this. i keep leaving, then coming back... ok, warding off the ADD.

so i watched a lot of spongebob, and i wanted to find the clip of him in those squeaky black boots... but youtube seems to hate me today.

on the ride home today, i was starting to get tired of listening to the same 6 or 7 songs like 2347823048 times... i know, how could i EVER tire of hearing MGMT?! but anyway, i scrolled through my iPod... and stopped at good charlotte! hahaha i used to love them so much. their first two cds were good. the third was painful, and their newest one i haven't even attempted to listen to. fucking sell-outs. does anyonee even say "sell-out" anymore? haha but whatever. i just got depressed listening to their old stuff... i liked their lyrics - they actually had meaning, and they put their personal life & issues and whatnot into their music.

but whatever, i don't know what i'm doing... i'm going to go finish watching the live buck show i missed yesterday and finish the Cosmo pro & con list that i'm going to post tomorrow.

fweowefnasepwoei

2 comments:

Brianana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianana said...

sadly, i missed the live show too. just to see batman. (kind of worth it... lol) OMG that movie was amazing!
Yeah sometimes when GC comes on my ipod i remember the good old days, when they were fresh and edgy. now they are shit and date skanks like Paris Hilton. If that dosent say 'sell out' I dont know what does.
I REALLY wish I was a people person. Its not like I dont like people, but sometimes I have a hard time relating to them and stuff like that. Like i love old people stories but when I hear them its usually someone else talking to them.. and im just.. there..

omg so speaking of not being a people person, I agreed to take some senior portraits. WTF was I thinking!??! lol im actually really nervous.. like i know the people but i havent even seen them in like 9 years. anyways this is super long...
"How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil... disappear... Tah-Dah!!.. it's... gone!" OMG he was SOO creepy!!