About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, July 24, 2008

so gross.

ya i'm at work, but i HAD to share this:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1599821264/bctid1589625368

and before you say i'm "slacking" at work, this is on one of the sites i'm looking over & analyzing or whatever. lol so it makes it ok.

5 comments:

Brianana said...

ohhhhhhhhh myyyy goooddness!!! hahahhaa.. i watched the WHOLE THING!!! hahaha... that was disturbing... when he started dancing to the faster song it reminded me of that guy at the club in White Chicks...

Brianana said...

BTW I (finally) found Victor (and Domingo's???) yearbook... I love it!! the cover is freakin awesome. I really thought it was a notebook haha... and way to dedicate it to myers. he totally deserves it lol

Zipporah said...

OOOOOOhhhhh my gooooooooosshhhh! LOL I was all like "I love this song"! You know the Christian one? Then when he was doing the other one I had to keep myself from covering my eyes. I was like "please don't tell me he does the split. Please don't tell me he does the split". Then had the nerve to do it! So disturbing! LOL Nice post!! Kudos
xoxo <3

Hah said...

lol hey peep...that was really nasty...i think guys that get that bulky look SICK!

Blissfully Ignorant said...

why does this remind me of beef jerky?