About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

christian siriano, you are awesome.


so "FIERCE!!"
def. my fav from season 4... he's just got such a fun personality and cool hairstyle, and he's a great designer

yep, i've been watching project runway ALL DAY. make that, like, all week. seasons 1-4 marathon... and the new season [five] just premiered tonight! whoo.

ok, on to other things.

i actually don't think i'll be writing again for a while... i actually have plans for the next few days. [what?]

hanging with caitlin & lyapa [and whoever else is game!]
seeing Dark Knight and possibly Mamma Mia!
quartet performance
Sweeney Todd
another play with tomi
getting a mix cd in the mail for a fellow NYU student...

i feel like there's more to the list that i just can't remember at the moment.

adios, lovers.

oh, and Amelie is an amazing movie. a definite must-see =)

5 comments:

Hah said...

alia!!! i love your blog! bri convinced me to get one too! its like xanga all over again! =]

Brianana said...

hot tranny mess lol.. did you see him on Ugly Betty?
I really do like his stuff. I cant wait for the Dark Knight to come out- I heard them talking about it on the radio today- hw Heath Ledger's Character is like psychotic and takes over the entire movie. Christian Bale isnt one of my fave actors, but I'm Geeked. AND for Mamma Mia to come out. although I think I might have to bootleg that one. no one but me down here wants to see a musical lol

Zipporah said...

He was my favorite too. I couldn't believe that all his colleagues were in shock that he won season favorite! He was the funniest persn to watch! Like he said, "OMG it's so fierce"! LOL
xoxo <3

Soogie said...

ooOOoo. can't wait for dark knight.. and btw... why would i write something serious about the economy? okay, i take that back.. frosties are pretty serious...

Brianana said...

omigosh- I totally forgot to blog about that! I finally got to one the other night and it was the shit. I was halfway done and there were like no cookies left! So they were busy.. and a bunch of guys were working that area... and I happened to be wearing a low shirt.. so naturally i got an extra scoop. hahhahaa... jesskah would be so proud..