About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

putting this here for the time being. narcissism.


still have a long way to go, but i'm happy so far.
these shorts didn't fit last summer.
thought of a tattoo idea the other day. it's pretty epic. teacup on my ribcage. and more motivation to lose weight. i'm pretty excited.

3 comments:

Soogie said...

WHOA! what have you been DOING!?!?!? cuz you gotta tell meeeeee.. kekeke...

and the tattoo idea is awesome.. i say DO IT!!

i was thinking a phrase on my ribcage or my shoulder...

im sure my parents would eat me alive if i do.. but ehhhh..

Soogie said...

did i tell you that i want to get my ears pierced in 5 places by the way??

im so doing it this summer..

as soon as i lose weight.. ekekeke

Geneviéve Cuva said...

Yay you! =D I'm excited for you.
I was going to get a Latin phrase on my ribs, but then I found out that it's one of the most painful places to get a tattoo, so I'm going to be re-thinking that. I'm kinda a pansy...