About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Saturday, October 11, 2008

updating from my phone

oh yeah, that makes me so cool. HA.

spent the morning and early afternoon lusting after a sergeant/major/idk/? with the cutest 3 yr old son and random hot black boys. saying goodbye to bowie was so hard =( lol

i've decided that I know the coolest 40 yr olds. EVER. the fam just rolls like that...

hey google this: mujhse dosti karoge.

bollywood, HOLLAAAAA!

3 comments:

Brianana said...

LOL MAGNOLIA CUPCAKES!! now when I come to NY you will have to bring me there!
I want to hang with cool ppl...
nice new layout!

Brianana said...

yo I saw the Virgin Suicides movie like a long time ago and I loved it. didnt realize it was a book- I will have to check that out

Zipporah said...

Oh, Shit! James Franco is uber hott. Yeah, I've seen a few celebs. I just saw a famous british model today, actually. I think maybe because my school is in Soho. Muah!
xoxo <3