About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i got two packages today. i was happy.

so sunday i grounded myself again. when i was off by myself, i wandered into b & n and ended up in the religion section. buddhism, in particular. long story short, i thought back to senior year bible class - you know, worldviews & religion... so yeah. i feel like i should have an entirely separate post for this.

yesterday i had my last midterm - cultural foundations. i think i did well. i should get an A- at the least. then after class, shritee and i headed to brooklyn for our writing assignment. our next essay is about a place we know or want to know... it's really abstract. anyway, we decided to go to prospect park.





we got falafel afterward and sat outside of stern and people-watched.

then in the afternoon/evening, i hung out with elaina. she handrolled cigarettes and we went on an adventure. we also ate soup, drank coffee and did laundry. oh, the daily show and the colbert report as well.

today i was practically asleep in my first class. oOo we got back our midterm for social foundations [philosophy] ... freaking 84, B. my professor is so geekily and sexily impossible. so far i think that has been my highest grade in the class... so i think i'll end up getting a B for the semester. it's such a shame... i have the biggest crush on him : /

DLASKNDFOA;WSFJISDWO!

6 comments:

Brianana said...

uh yah its only THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE lol
why does everyone have hot professors this year? this is not my semester to be out of school lol

Brianana said...

lol- that was the FIRST TIME YOU WATCHED THE DAILY SHOW!!>!??!?1/1/1!? hahaa.. and that is THE BEST SHOW EVERRRRR MADE.

Soogie said...

tell me about HIMMMM!!! lolzzz

don't worry. i have the biggest cruch on my calc prof (obviously) and i have a 65%...

and i have no hope for future tests...

Soogie said...

WUTEVVVVV!! doesn't change the fact the he STABBED ando!!

why would ANYONE stab ando???

he's so hotttt..

Zipporah said...

Uh, yeah! None of my teachers are crush worthy. Most of them are female. LOL Dangit! we need to get our timing together. LOL
xoxo <3

HelpMePlease said...

Hey girl!!! My turn to send a postcard lol!! thanks so much for the card it made my day lol.... have an awesome weekend!!