About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

i may not flunk out of college after all!

so i feel like i need to fill you all [all 2 of you...] in on the good things that have been happening to me:

yesterday:
1) turned in my 6 pg paper - aka no more worrying
2) got the highest grade [A!] on our first paper in Writing - and because this is MY blog, i'm going to be conceited for a moment and show you what my prof wrote at the end: "this is such a strong essay that, even against my better judgement, I had to give it the highest mark! Your writing is terrific - smart, insightful and thought-provoking. Your writing shows a deep understanding of Appiah and a real commitment to understanding your own self. You might've further emphasized the 'change' you mention, socially, but that might be more a flaw of the thesis itself. Great work overall! I loved reading this!"
professor fitterman, kwame appiah, you both are awesome =)
3) i received the scarf soogie got me in korea!! yay!
4) i spent hours watching tv online instead of doing philosophy homework - yes, i consider that good... even though my grade will suffer...
5) i talked to jenn on the phone and laughed sooo hard. good times...

today:
1) got my middle east cultures midterm back and found that i got a B - which is A LOT better than i thought i had done
2) had philosophy aka got to look at my philosophy prof for a good hour and fifteen minutes LOL and all we did in class was talk about politics. ok, we did talk about aristotle a little at the end
3) iced soy chai - nuff said [HA]
4) it's the weekend!

4 comments:

Soogie said...

??? iced soy what??? o.O

let's compare with soogie's successful life

68% math quiz
52% spanish quiz
72% spanish test
89% chem quiz!!! (<--i know, im ectatic.. shame on mee)
48% spanish oral quiz

hoorAH!!

Soogie said...

o BTW. i befriended a drew brown type of guy.. guess that's a good thing too??

glad you like the scarf!

Zipporah said...

LOL That's so great! You go girl; ace that college junk. LOL Yeah, I'm free on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends this semseter. It will change next semester.
xoxo <3

HelpMePlease said...

lol i read the blog too!!! lol anyways yay i got the highest grade on my writing assisgnment too!!! i was soo happy!! hope all things are well!!