About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Friday, November 5, 2010

monkey brain

"quiet the monkey brain, or whatever's screaming at you"

my TA said this in class this morning, in relation to emerson or thoreau... and this crazy image began to form in my head. i sat down to write it and it became this beat, this rhythmic thing. it needs to be spoken. it excites me, but at the same time, it's sort of a mess. and it really reflects my new musical persona, or whatever has caused me to block out anything not related to dancing and party shit. i just don't know what's happening to me. so out of focus.

1 comment:

Geneviéve Cuva said...

One day you're going to speak it for me, or something along those lines.
Also, good luck with everything. I believe in you!