About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, August 26, 2010

=/

i keep having thoughts, either early in the morning or late at night, and i don't seem to be able to write them down
somewhere between sleep and life, i'm aware of the mysteries of the world for just a second
and then it all disappears
and i wake up with a sadness deeper than when i went to bed
the pieces i manage to scribble
feel false after the minutes, hours,
days it takes to stumble upon brilliance again
find home again
the rigid lines and the blank pages have lost their warmth,
don't beckon like they used to
and everything disappears in a moment's hesitation

2 comments:

Soogie said...

life's a moment i guess..

I GOT A TWITTER BTW!! soogchoi

Geneviéve Cuva said...

Yes! And I can remember thinking about how amazing it is, and how it's so epic that I can't possibly forget it so I shouldn't have to write it down, but then I wake up and all I can remember is that faulty logic but none of what it was applied to.

I wonder what would happen if you remembered to write those things down?