About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

B-

so my shakespeare professor thinks i'm stupid, and i find this really hilarious.
i wrote a terrible paper out of spite, disinterest,
sometimes my emotions get the best of me
someone once said that graduate student professors are such hard-asses, always have something to prove
i didn't discover that until now
i'm laughing because i'm superior, genius in my wording,
i could care less about your grade
your comments are ridiculous,
i won't even read some of them because i know they're of no use to me
i know how to use examples, transition, form a compelling argument
but i won't do it for you
you wouldn't let me write about what i want to write about,
so i'm not going to give you what you want either

yeah, i'm sort of insane and chemically unbalanced. but i really don't need this self-righteous nonsense from someone who's been teaching for less than a couple years. i just choose really odd moments to be defiant, rebellious, and "humorous" in a twisted way. i'm also convinced she thinks i'm stupid, so this is a huge "fuck you." i can't wait until i'm back in new york and surrounded by people who are a little less idiotic. sorry this is so bitchy and grumpy, i just had to get it out. hilarity and all. i should probably go make some tea and not stress myself out about still getting an A in the class.

1 comment:

juskaulani said...

Wow, I have a feeling we're to alike. I refuse to do assignments if not done my way. That probably won't help me in college much. I know it's late (I'm finally back into blog world) but hope he's not to hard on you.