About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Friday, June 18, 2010

the text

those moments, they last an eternity
to send or not send
open my mouth or continue dying
too scared to just jump,
just hope the rocks at the bottom won't be too sharp,
the rocks don't exist, really
but they exist to my mind, in the moment that lasts an eternity,
in those breaths as i think about leaping, leap, descend,
turn mid-air to grab the crippling cliff once more,
stable and fatal

talking and every other form of communication are just way too difficult for me.

1 comment:

Geneviéve Cuva said...

It's because you're awesome.
And awesome people must have trouble with words...?
Or something.
I especially adore that last part- "stable and fatal"