About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

weekend

it's here.
it will make sweet love to you,
rescue you from the horror that was your week.
kind
gentle
warm
and then it will fucking leave without saying goodbye
or leaving a note.
it will leave your house empty,
your bed cold,
your body longing for more.
you will hate it
once it's gone.
but don't worry for now it's only just arriving
and soon you will forget why you were ever mad at it
you will hold it and say "oh, i love you."
but.
but

i enjoy posting these stream of consciousness poems, but does anyone enjoy reading them? haha... i would so love to perform these because i notice i have a way of reading them in my head, a way that would probably make them make a lot more sense. anyway, happy weekend.

2 comments:

juskaulani said...

I enjoy reading them.

Me too, I hate to post poems sometimes for the fear that they'll be read incorrectly, I mean differently and sound stupid or lame.

Geneviéve Cuva said...

But you capture weekends so wonderfully! I really enjoy reading what you write, because sometimes I can't think of the words to express some things & then you go & write about it & I think, "THAT'S IT! :D!"