About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Saturday, June 20, 2009

on days like this,



i realize that even if i could only leave the confines of my house for five minutes, it would be worth it for a summer evening. i would be happy forever if i could taste the warm sunset, smell the fresh grass and earth beneath me, and feel the presence of lightning bugs and relaxed spirits. just a few moments.

2 comments:

Soogie said...

oh chocs. we'll have to go out again then. *^^*.

downtown was the shizz... i wonder what it's like on other days??

and make more blueberry pancakes... JUST KIDDING.

Geneviéve Cuva said...

(the pictures are beautiful!)

AUGH I finished it! That's so sad and sweet, and I thought that Michael was the guy from #18, and I was thinking, "In the end he'll be like, 'Surprise!'" and they'll live happily ever after or something... But then the little kid comes back to life and he's lying on the floor, three days later, and I wanted everything to just wrap up nicely but it only stopped partway.

This book should be required in some states.