About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, February 23, 2009

heyyeahsoum

i'm thinking about discontinuing my blog. any thoughts?
i'm also thinking about maybe just starting fresh and sticking to one form of expression [for lack of better words] i.e. photograhy, poetry, drawing, music, video.
i want to hear your ideas =) comment, email [ajl405@nyu.edu], whatever.

2 comments:

Brianana said...

I am thinking about getting rid of mine too and getting on tumblr or something.. posting more photos than words.. idk

Soogie said...

awww.. i like reading blogs

i think it may have turned me into a stalker..

what's a tumblr? is it better for posting pictures? cuz then i would switch to that tooooo..

buy you should post photography stuff!

word verification today: leari

i think i might name my kid that..