About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Monday, October 7, 2013

forget

i am forgetting
what it's like to
sleep
forgetting
what it's like to
feel
but as hard as i try
i can't forget
how your body used to press against mine
providing warmth on cold nights
warmth when my soul got chilly
your presence
soothing like a cup of tea
i won't forget
waking up to those blue eyes every morning
feeling like the luckiest girl in the world
i'm starting to think that
i'll never forget
the way
your words
hit me like a drop of honey
sweet on my tongue
down to the bottom of my memory
but i am forgetting
what it was like
when you weren't
in my life
and i am forgetting
how to live
without you
here

No comments: