About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Saturday, March 2, 2013

march, already?

spring is coming.
let me update you on my life a bit.
i'm a few weeks away from completing my pharmacy technician training class. it's been a lot of fun. i had forgotten how much i missed being in school. i've learned a lot, and i'm getting more and more excited about entering this field.
i don't know, i kind of feel like i'm actually growing up a bit. i'm an adult?
aaaaand i'm preparing to move to California with my boyfriend Stefan! after my class ends in late march, we'll probably be packing up early april and heading out. it's such a big step, but i'm ready for something new. what blows my mind is that i've found someone i truly love enough to move across the country with, and essentially start a new life together. i can't wait. true, it's a little scary. i'll be far away from the few people i care about. but all of the good in this situation outweighs any possible negative. it's time for me to make a leap in my life. i've been resting for too long. i've been in ohio for too long. i've found something truly amazing in stefan, and i'm not letting it go. our relationship has grown in so many ways, and i'm looking forward to the way it will continue to flourish.
i must say, that generally in the last month i have been really happy. because of a crazy incident in early february, i haven't really been taking my meds, and i feel great. maybe i'm oversimplifying my situation, or overlooking details... but it had been a while since i could feel okay at all without some sort of medication. or maybe i had just been medicated for too long that i had forgotten what it felt like to feel more normal, more comfortable "in my own skin," to feel less like a zombie. i feel like i've been enjoying life more again. i don't feel 100% back to myself, but i think this move will give me the push to stretch my boundaries and find myself again... or even more, reinvent myself and find a new way of being. a more peaceful mindset. finally find the things that will work for me. find find find, i'm on a mission. to enjoy my existence and live to my greatest potential.
bring on the new adventures!

1 comment:

Soogie said...

i'm so happy for you! i can't believe that you're moving to cali! keep blogging and take tons of pictures for me!!

and who knows? i might stop by on my way back to america!