About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

so yeah, it's cold

i began writing this SUPER long post about autumn, the holiday season, and my current feelings/problems concerning my latest adventure aka staying home and enrolling in state school lol. but it was getting really long and intense, so if you're interested to hear about it, let me know and we can have a conversation or something [or i can post it. i guess.] haha.
yay for sweaters and warm things!
p.s. someone please rescue me from my reclusion/awkward social interactions/other strange routines

2 comments:

Geneviéve Cuva said...

YOU KNOW WHAT?!
I would love to come rescue you, but at the moment I'm a bit lacking in the chariot department (aka I have no car). I do have gas money, though...?

And I would also love to hear your Autumn & Adventure rant :D

Soogie said...

rants are good.

*^^*