About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Friday, September 18, 2009

9/18/09: the sadness

i laid in the light and waited for my salvation. none came but an overwhelming feeling of hopelessness, uselessness, a freedom within from the forces without. i enjoyed the pain, the stinging, scorching pain that reminded me i was human. my weakness manifested, my lies no more. i laid still and felt the warmth that ran from my eyelids down into the depth of my heart. the sheets soft, the light rigid. the house a filter. such nonsense, keeping my soul locked away. but it's all i can do to stop, to dull, to delay the sadness.

4 comments:

Geneviéve Cuva said...

I know, right? But it just feels good to be reassured of something.
And someday we are going to explore the Short North (and that grafitti place) with cameras :D

Soogie said...

funny. i use work/studying to delay everything.

study for nothing.

or cook things.

*^^*

Soogie said...

actually, i AM gonna be around campus.. im having lunch with a newbie international student.. (a sorta long/short annoying story) so i think i'd be there around 12ish til 1:30~2 ish.. i think...>.<

i can show you around campus after that tho! and we can walk around taking pictures and stufffff, since i JUST learned how to put film in my camera.. YAYAYAYAY!

Soogie said...

tomorrow is cool! i can show up after lunch-ish! i wanted to go for buckifrenzy anywayyyyzz.. >.<

slash, i need to find an excuse to buy more film..