About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 down, 1 to go!

finals, that is.

i can't WAIT for thursday to come!

i'm sick, constantly tired, and stressed. finals themselves would have taken a toll on me... but my immune system decided to completely fail this week AND i need to do laundry, pack, find a way to get to the airport [on the meager amount of money i have at the moment], write a paper, and sell some of my books back to the bookstore. wtf

based on my recent update schedule, i probably won't post again until i'm in my lovely room in ohio, drinking tea and not having a care in the world.


i haven't been outside since this morning, and i probably won't leave the dorm again until thursday. college can be such a drag.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

turns out my friends favorite place is earwax! when i read that you suggested it, i seriously laughed. how funny! it has the most AMAZING granola and sweet potato and black bean quesadillas.

Caroline said...

oh, and that granola is a seperate thing than the sweet potato/black bean quesadilla. thought id clear that up. hahahah

Soogie said...

CHOCOBABABAAAAAAAAAAAA

sooo stinkin excited that you're COMING

that and i still have no idea how the hell im gonna cut your hair..

but whatEVER right??

and is it just me? or can you not get on bri's site either?