About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Friday, November 21, 2008

i just sobbed while watching ugly betty.



*EDIT: [7pm] OMG i just watched finding neverland. i don't know if it's because i'm in such a terrible mood right now or what, but that is the saddes movie! i literally was crying through most of it... ya, now that i think about it, it's probably just me. but still. you should all watch it.*

1 comment:

Brianana said...

I LOVE Finding neverland! why did you sob through betty? was it because Daniel bailed on her and then came through at the very last minute? because that shit is touching. I know. lol when I am pmsing I cry from stupid things like that