About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Saturday, February 26, 2011

bonjour

i am currently on the 10th floor of nyu langone med center.
i had parfait and cheerios for breakfast today. i'm waiting to eat my banana until later.
i scanned through a book on dali just a bit ago.
i woke up at 5am and couldn't fall back asleep. i spent the quiet hours meditating, doing some yoga and pilates, having a peaceful shower, drinking tea, writing in my journal, and reading a book i found on one of the shelves in the day room (common area/kitchen).
i need to charge my ipod, or see if i have any missed calls or texts (phone is charging in the office).
i am sucking on some nicorette gum. i want my cigarettes.
i have a lovely roommate who brought me some of my things last night; and a lovely new boy zachary who visited, played ping pong, and cuddled with me.
i don't know when i'm leaving, what the plan is, but i'm adjusting, and i'm okay for now.
i want to nap.
smiley face breakfast ending: tea wink, unbalanced smile.

2 comments:

Soogie said...

get better.
get better soon.

Geneviéve Cuva said...

I second Soogie,
and send warm brainwaves in your direction.