About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

december?!

i do not know what's going on in the real world, besides that december 1st is world AIDS day. i seriously spend too much time in my own head, sorting out my nonsense.
thank you, soogie, for helping me remember how FAT i am. sigh.
in other news, i need a coffee/tea buddy because i can drink only so many lonely cups of tea at home. and people to photograph, because i can take only so many photos of clouds and walls.

2 comments:

Soogie said...

ummm your welcome??

anywhooo...

just not eating sounds like a great option..

minus the fact that i failed ultimately today.. 2 DONUTS?? i sound like those binge eating/purging people... minus the throwing up thing.. cuz i hate throwing up... >.<

but yeah.. im gonna be 30 lbs lighter by next summer...

i will be waif...

Geneviéve Cuva said...

Oooh me me me choose me.

I'm aiming to lose my belly inches by January. So far, no good. It was a mistake to make cookies.