About Me

My photo
"too much stuff, too many places, too much information, too many people, too much of things for there to be too much of, there is too much to know and i don't know where to begin but i want to try."

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

YAY OCTOBER.


it's become all autumn-y, so i'm happy.
halloween is a few weeks away. costume ideas?
i'm also hoping that sometime in the next couple months i'm able to visit chicago and my lurvver. i miss big city life =/
i havent had much time [and supplies] to give attention to my journal like i usually do, but i just found this quote i wrote down from the first day of my history class. my professor said, "the reason that i frown is not that i'm mad, i'm thinking." he was saying this in relation to answering students' questions, but i got so much more than that from it. and i want to include it in one of my stories asap. and it applies to me.

2 comments:

Geneviéve Cuva said...

I have terribly unoriginal costume ideas, so I can be of no assistance to you in that arena. And if/ when you do visit Chicago, I trust that you will take many beautiful pictures, of course.
Also, I didn't know you wrote stories? I put a question-mark on the end because I'm hoping that I haven't forgotten that I knew it, but it's entirely possible that I did.

Soogie said...

pocahontas and mulan all the way